2019 Toyota RAV4: Find Specs, Features & More
Miller Toyota of Anaheim invites you to learn more about the adventurous and efficient 2019 Toyota RAV4 in Orange County, CA. Explore all the specs and options of this adventurous and efficient compact SUV.
When the original RAV4 was introduced, it was a real game-changer and a large hit. A few decades later, the RAV4 has earned a popular setting in the Sport Utility Vehicle market. In all these years, the RAV4 has been transformed from a standard SUV into a contemporary and sportier recreational activity vehicle. The 2019 model is smart, has sophisticated safety and security equipment, automotive tech wizardry, and flaunts a new set of engines and powertrains.
2019 RAV4 Overview
Some of the upgraded additions in the 2019 RAV4 are:
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0
- 8-Speed Electronically controlled automatic transmission
- Three unique drive modes
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Dynamic torque vectoring
- All-wheel-drive with multi-terrain select
- 1500-1750 lbs of towing capacity
- Avant-garde exterior design
- Opulent interior for awesome cabin comfort
Sleek & Stylish
The 2019 RAV4 looks sleek and sporty with stylish wheel arches, stunning polygonal motifs, and a more contoured and elegant body. The black-finish lower body complements the car's sporty chassis and accentuates its unique styling. Some of the distinct external updates include:
- Repositioned side mirrors for better visibility
- Re-sized rear quarter glass
- Re-designed lighter yet sturdy body for enhanced aerodynamic stability
- Improved wheelbase size
- New 19-inch wheel options
New TNGA-K Global Architecture Platform
Starting this year, the new RAV4 rides on Toyota's TNGA-K Global Architecture Platform. A few of the best highlights of this new platform are:
- It is a potent foundation for better safety, comfort, and capability.
- Includes high-strength steel body, saddle-style fuel tank, and offers exceptional handling performance
The unibody structure and the TNGA global platform together make the RAV4 more rigid than previous versions. This model year, the Toyota RAV4 returns with a 2.5-L inline-4 but with higher horsepower and torque. With the 8-speed Direct-Shift Automatic Transmission, the new RAV4 is smoother and sharper on the road.
Toyota Rav4 2019 - Specs, Features & Trim:
Test Drive the 2019 Toyota RAV4 in Orange County Today
Want to learn even more about the 2019 Toyota RAV4 in Orange County, CA? Visit Miller Toyota of Anaheim online, in-person, or call us to schedule a test drive.
2019 Toyota RAV4: Specs, Features & More | Miller Toyota of Anaheim